Thursday, September 6, 2007

Big Brother and their Big Bright Ideas ...

Oh come on, Big Brother! The double eviction would have been perfect to knock out Jameka and Zach in one fell swoop, but noooo, of course things couldn't go that nicely ...

Jessica got the axe ... and then, not an hour later, Eric was gone! Just bing-bing, down and down! And all I have to say is that it's all friggin HOH Zach's fault. That's right, Zach - I blame you. Way to wrench up the works, buddy.

It would have been truly amazing to see Eric take it all the way! He was so restricted by his role as America's Player that it seemed impossible he'd last more than a few weeks. However, he was wildly clever in his tactics and managed to do a fantastic job of accomplishing his tasks! The mustard on Jen's pillow was particularly brilliant and cathartic ...

So, with Eric suddenly, sadly gone, I have to change my focus as to who to root for in the final stretch. I guess I'd have to cast my vote for one of the Donatos ... preferably Dick. He's managed to hold a remarkable amount of power over the house, which is truly impressive since he's not his primary priority. His daughter Daniele is. Normally, when a player chooses to defend another player, they take the fall for them (IE, Mike defends Kail and gets sent home in the dumbest BB8 move ever.) However, Dick's managed to defend Daniele and still keep himself in the house! I doubt he'll win though, a lot of people are on bad terms with him ...

I do not want to see Jameka win, or Zach. They've coasted this whole way by being dull and keeping under the radar. Neither of them deserve the prize. Really Daniele doesn't either, since she's only here because of Dick's help. I suppose it's all going to come down to how the jury votes: based on personal opinion or gameplay.

... Zach! Everything was going so well without your interference! Way to screw it all up.

No comments: