Monday, September 17, 2007

Dreamers Awake: Twisted, Touching, and Timeless Tales


Hello again, readers! I come bearing me-related news. The third anthology from our short story class is now up for grabs! Entitled Dreamers Awake: Twisted, Touching, and Timeless Tales, this anthology covers a wide range of stories subjects and genres, and contains my short story "Obsidian: The Beginning." It's an assassin-styled fantasy story which I may or may not revisit at some point. If you're interested, the book can be found at http://www.cafepress.com/oudreamer/.

(Not gonna lie ... my "Obsidian" short was in my opinion the roughest of my four short stories. The next anthology, Thresholds, has my personal favorite short story, expect a lot of hoopla from me once that anthology gets published.)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I think that is so cool that the class you are in finished an anthology. I took Mel’s evening anthology class but we could never pull it all together. LOL. Maybe getting graded on it helps :)